The Scottish Landscape Photography Awards were conceived in 2013 and launched in Autumn 2014.
The awards aim to:
- recognise and reward the talents of the many great photographers who practice photography in Scotland;
- showcase the beauty and diversity of the Scottish landscape, its coasts, islands and towns & cities in a collection of beautiful images;
- showcase the talents of photographers and raise their profiles to a global audience;
- promote and encourage photographers of all levels to take to the Scottish outdoors and capture their own beautiful views; and
- raise awareness of our natural heritage and promote conservation of our landscape.
The overall winner, category winners and those that are commended will have their work showcased to a global audience as well as having their work showcased in an exhibition, book, calendar and postcards