Skip to content
1. The Competition opens for entries on 19th December 2021 and closes at midnight on 22nd January 2022
2. Entry is free and limited to a maximum of 7 images per person.
3. Eligible images – images must be within 5 years, and depict any part of Scotland or Scottish island.
4. Categories – Overall winner – decided on highest 3 scoring images. Landscape, Seascape, Urban, 4 Seasons & Mono decided on highest scoring single image.
5. Editing – there are no restrictions (except for the overall winners award). Images may be edited or not and the choice is entirely yours. Images will be judged on visual appeal with a preference for natural looking images.
6 . Prizes – the only prizes are the kudos of winning the overall award, category or commendation. There are no physical or cash prizes but there may be sponsor prizes.
7. All winners, runners up and commended photographers will be showcased in Collection 8.
9. This year’s free entry and relaxation of the rules is a one off, purely in recognition of the difficult times photographers have had for the past 2 years of the pandemic.